View Single Post
Old 12-02-15, 11:01 AM
tetonrider

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gsteinb
nope. I was just saying if I got picked I wouldn't walk away then and there and not take the test. so definitely not 'at the moment.' though perhaps later that day if I missed some plans or my teammate's wife finally made him quite to sport, or...
glad we are clear.

this is the string i was referring to--when you wrote 'me saying i'm late is not an admission of doping' in response to my 'i'm curious if you'll follow through on quitting if delayed an hour'. made me think there was some confusion & you somehow thought i linked you to doping. i wouldn't do that (to anyone).

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Tahoma][I] Originally Posted by gsteinb
I just don't follow it. They can't come up with a way to effectively control doping in the pro ranks, despite biological passports, but now they're going to police the wild west of amateur racing? super meh. The day it costs me an extra hour at a race is probably the last time I pin up a number.
Originally Posted by tetonrider
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Tahoma][I] Originally Posted by tetonrider
i'm curious if you actually do get tested as to what will happen -- not that you are doping, just whether you will decide the time to piss is your departure from the sport. maybe others feel the same as you.
me saying the time I'm late for something because I get stuck at a race for a test (or my car mate is late, or makes me late) is hardly an admission of doping or me saying I wouldn't take the test. I've seen my teammate incur his wife's wrath for being late because there was a crash, or traffic, to not want to deal with it. the more times one of us is late for something the more difficult it is to travel to races. at a certain point, particularly when the testing is pointless, it makes more sense to do other things with the time.