Old 03-24-20, 09:21 AM
Hermes
Version 7.0

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1340 Post(s)
Liked 2,482 Times in 1,457 Posts
Hair styles during shutdown...I am thinking one of the Game of Throne men. Either Jamie Lannister or Khul Drago.

I went to check out Fiesta Island. The gate is across the road and there was police there at the time. The officer said Fiesta was closed to bikes but open to pedestrians. I walked over and it reminded me of scene from Madmaxx. People wondering around with loose dogs everywhere. When I got back to the gate, the police were gone and cyclists were going onto the island.

I made a trip to Whole Foods. They have one entrance and tape on the sidewalk 6 feet apart. I lined up in my space and it took about 3 minutes to get into the store. At the entrance, they offer non latex gloves. I took a pair...why not.

Shelves were okay but depleted but the fresh fruits and vegetables were in ample supply. Checkout is done buy lining customers up in an aisle six feet apart. One is then directed to a checkout. I disposed of my gloves in a container at the door. These guys are doing a better job of infection control than some hospitals.
Likes For Hermes: