View Single Post
Old 06-16-21, 07:50 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4357 Post(s)
Liked 3,994 Times in 2,665 Posts
Fake stuff is cheaper? WHAAAAAAAAAT???? REEEEEEEAAAAAALLY********** NO!?!?!?

I don't get your threads, dude or dudette or non-gender affiliated du-based organism? I really don't do you think the people on this forum don't understand the world is different? Are we that dumb in your mind or are you just trying to justify buying cheap fakes because you have loads of money to buy derailleurs constantly rather than buy quality and maintain it like a normal person would. You do realize that dust, dirt, grit, grime, mud...all exist outside of S.E. Asia and there a plenty of people who ride through similar or worse conditions? I mean you do know that there are other parts of the world right that aren't just America and South East Asia and not all of South East Asia is the same and can be lumped together aside from the fact they all pretty much have really excellent food (though truth be told I haven't had food from Brunei, East Timor or Myanmar nor have been to SE Asia).

I cannot imagine how poorly those fake derailleurs imitating Tourney designs (some older tourney designs) shift. I mean if you are going to fake something why fake garbage? I want to see a fake Dera-Ace or Duro-Ace or Durace or ZTR or YTR or some Crumpanolo Supor Rekords?
Likes For veganbikes: