Old 09-20-12, 10:49 PM
mapleleafs-13 

Bikes: Pinarello Veneto, Pinarello Montello, Bianchi Celeste

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by JPZ66
Would love to get your impression of these books ! The covers show a lot of promise about the contents. Please let us know.

Joe
My friend lent me the cyclepedia book, he was like you gotta check this book out, I said sure, no problem. I took the book home and left it on my bedroom floor for about a month cause i was too busy working, cycling, playing hockey and maintaining a website. I finally opened it after about having it for 4 months in my possession. I read a couple pages per night trying to savour the information on each bike and admiring the amazing photographs and got about 15 pages in. Ironically after 4 months my friend wanted his book back just as i was starting to enjoy it. I couldn't really ask for more time with the book since i had it for months. After the book left my possession i started to crave to want to read more. I was feigning like a crackhead needed crack. Quickly i jumped onto chapters's website and ordered this book. It was on sale for 25 bucks, right beside it also was "the competition bicycle" book in the recommended section wish was also 25 bucks. So due to their amazing deal, 33% off both books plus free shipping i could not resist.