Old 07-05-20, 12:02 PM
Miele Man

Bikes: iele Latina, Miele Suprema, Miele Uno LS, Miele Miele Beta, MMTB, Bianchi Model Unknown, Fiori Venezia, Fiori Napoli, VeloSport Adamas AX

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1324 Post(s)
Liked 927 Times in 640 Posts
Originally Posted by genec
How do you deal with that large glowing orb in the sky?
That big glowing orb in the sky is usually quite high above my line of sight. When it's not, I wear tinted sunglasses.

Bright daylight running lights coming directly at me is an entirely different kettle of fish especially if that light is on strobe mode.

I wish that people would not make stuff and then market it as absolutely needed in order to be safe on the roads.

To be really safe we'd need four wheels and a metal enclosure to protect us but the weight of that would be so great that we'd need a motor to move it. Gee, I think I've just described the automobile. No one has ever been hurt in an automobile have they? And they have BIG daytime running lights. ;<)

Like I said in another post, there's a company that sells really bright strobe lights at various recreational tours I've been at here in South Ontario, Canada, and those lights are so bright they're obnoxious even in daytime.

I feel sorry for those bicyclists who live in areas where bicycling on a road is so dangerous.

Cheers