Old 08-12-21, 05:29 PM
Sempervee

Bikes: Cannondale Quick Disk 5 & Rad Power Mini

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked 30 Times in 25 Posts
New to Electric bikes - We got a RADPower

Seattle area with my SO only 4ft 10 nd hard to find a full sized bike that fits her that is actually available. Did a lot of research and at the lone Seattle Store demo'ed a Rad City 3 step thru for not only a reasonable price but good customer service and came with a lot of accessories we wanted in a normal sized wheel - then took it home in a box - I put it together. Will end up buying one for me also probably very soon. Impressed with the specs so far. Strange they only make limited frame sizes. Visited 6 bike shops here and only one had a viable bike and that was a small TREK Verve for $3000 coming in. No throttle fenders or rear rack. Got all that for $1550 in a Rad bike. We'll see how long it holds up. hear WHINE from the direct drive motor and not impressed with the mechanical "Hydraulic" brakes so far but have only put 23 miles on it in a few days . We both ride nice urban Hybrid bikes but hope to go further on the electric one's now. Expensive trying to find reasonable priced hitch rack carrier even on Amazon and need Extension rods to hold them in with it! The fun has just begun! I tried to post a picture but since I am new it was not allowed yes with few posts! that'll change soon with more questions :^

Last edited by Sempervee; 08-12-21 at 05:34 PM.