Old 11-28-21, 05:33 PM
Road Fan

Bikes: 1980 Masi, 1984 Mondonico, 1984 Trek 610, 1980 Woodrup Giro, 2005 Mondonico Futura Leggera ELOS, 1967 PX10E, 1971 Peugeot UO-8

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1858 Post(s)
Liked 664 Times in 506 Posts
Originally Posted by jjhabbs
Hey guys,

Some of you may know that the Winter Chicago Bike swap is being held at the Kane County fairgrounds in St. Charles IL. on February 13th 2022.
I know that is Super Bowl Sunday. I'll be busy that night so I was thinking about having a get together Saturday, the day/evening before at the Bike Garage where people can bring their favorite vintage road bike to show.

The idea is to get to know other forum members and have a little bike show as well.

I would provide a great meal and the venue in Naperville IL, Approx 25 minutes from the Bike swap location.

I'll have 37 or more choice bikes displayed plus whatever you guys bring.

I know some are just looking to get out and get their vintage bike "fix" before spring.

I know that many of you have a long drive to get here and of course many are way too far away.

Would you be willing to come? Please let know.

JJ.
https://www.chicagowinterbikeswap.com/
Native Chicagoan here, I'm very interested! What and where is The Bike Garage? I may need to come due to a possible meeting of a vintage motorcycle club I used to ride with, same weekend!