Old 08-08-22, 03:33 PM
RH Clark

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Liked 466 Times in 259 Posts
Originally Posted by fooferdoggie
I have a update. I was appearing to eat small amounts of carbs in a form that does not bother me. But over the months it has taken a Tole on me. My esophagus has this weird ache I get when I have not even enough or skip a meal or ride way to long without eating. I have not had it much in the last few years but it has been happening almost every night the last few weeks and really throwing off on how much I needed to eat. Plus my rides were harder and I always felt like I didn't to sleep enough.
Well I finally stopped eating those carbs daily and in a week ro so I have been feeling better and no more phantom pain from my esophagus at night. It feels like I have. Ways to recover but I was able to ride 250 miles for the week without being totally trashed. I have know the problem with carbs was getting worse but it was fine with that small amount once in awhile. My BP is not climbing as high now either.
So if I want to ride no more carbs. But now how much I need eat has to be tested again because I was so tired I always felt I needed to eat more. I am hoping the nutritionalist can give me some ideas but we will see.
I'm not a doctor but it occurs to me that it may not be carbs that is troubling you so much as that particular food itself. You might consider food allergies as a possible source of your troubles rather than unspecified carbs in general.