tds101 
55+ Club,...

Bikes: 9+,...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
Liked 859 Times in 601 Posts
Originally Posted by Sentinel1
Not caring about anyone. I've done more work to help complete strangers. Than most people even do for their OWN FAMILY. So don't you dare try that slander with me. You have no idea of my generosity and selflessness over the last 40 years.

Just because again I have strong enthusiasm and praise for a certain bike company. Don't try to make this something its not. You outted yourself as a Tern hater today. With your comments once I said I had acquired a non Tern bike without even realising it. You have to get up very early to get one over on me.

So once again. If you don't like me and what I say fine. IGNORE.
I've been donating for years as well, to many charities, so that's quite irrelevant, considering your obnoxious behavior here in the forum. Donating doesn't make you a good person, even though you use it to preach about how much money you spend (which definitely makes you a "not" so good person).

I'd now love to see how I "outed" myself as a Tern hater, unless this is what you're attempting to use as cannon fodder...
Keep shilling those defective Tern bikes...
I simply told the truth about the old, defective models of Tern folding bikes that you've been extolling the virtues of, while telling almost EVERYONE how the bike's THEY own are inferior to yours. I'm a Tern owner as well, so I'm entitled to my opinion as someone who has purchased from their company. Praising a bike, or even the company, is fine, as long as it's done in a manner that's appropriate. You've repeatedly failed to be a member who's shown the ability to discuss WITHOUT talking at and DOWN to others. That a huge "FAIL!".

As to you acquiring a non-Tern bike without realizing it - Ok, whatever...

This is a public forum, and we're all supposed to be a sort of dysfunctional family, as it were. We ALL have disagreements, but we eventually get over it. Ron, Dura, TCS, CrimsonEclipse, Fentuz, Jipe, all have had issues with me. I'll be damned if I actually disrespect them. I refuse to stoop to that level. You, if you could be civil, I'd love to have a discussion with you. Having someone who's about the same age as me, speak to almost everyone as if they're a petulant child because they don't agree that your toys are ThE BesTesT? Naw, that's not acceptable.

Last edited by tds101; 04-06-24 at 05:18 PM.