Old 03-28-17, 06:21 AM
mgw4jc

Bikes: Cannondale Synapse, Trek 5000 TCT, Giant OCR

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 18 Posts
@jim_From_Boston - thanks for the great info. I don't know the area at all (never been there). I am meeting some friends for dinner Sunday night and they called it Little Italy (haven't picked a specific restaurant yet). I did not know where that was, but when I went to Google maps and searched on "Little Italy, Boston, MA," the North End is what the map highlights. Granted I couldn't find the words "Little Italy" on there, but I'm assuming that is the area my friends mean.

Good to hear about the subway / trains. Very cool that you are willing to do some site seeing rides. Unfortunately I'm pretty much in and out and yes, I'm running the marathon on Monday. I fly in Sunday morning and will hit the expo first. Then I may either go to the hotel for a bit before coming back into town for dinner or just hang out somewhere. Then back to Dedham hotel for sleep.

Early Monday morning I need to get back to Boston Commons for the shuttle buses to Hopkinton. After the race I'll probably be hanging out while waiting for friends to come in and such.

I'm then leaving early Tuesday morning (most likely just riding back with a friend who is driving there).