View Single Post
Old 05-28-23, 11:13 PM
Robmac123

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Joe Remi
They really do need to communicate on the website, it looks abandoned. I also haven't gotten an email update in years, I'm on their 'subscribed' list.
Communication has been a huge problem from the very start of the Kickstarter campaign IMO. I asked a couple of simple questions back then, but got no reply, so never became a backer. I know at least 3 other people who have emailed specific questions over the last few years with a view to buying bikes, but heard nothing, so didn’t buy any bikes. With an expensive purchase you need to feel comfortable not just with the product, but with the person/company you’re sending a chunk of your hard earned money to. Would you send a company $3000odd when you can’t get a reply to a pre purchase question ? Aside from still not having the answer you needed, it erodes away confidence in the company massively.
So many deadlines missed, and things (like the fenders and other accessories) way past the published ‘available from’ date with no update or communication. Such a shame that this undermines such a great product. It really wouldn’t take long to send out an email to subscribers, update the website, or even just keep a Facebook page up to date with some info.