View Single Post
Old 11-07-05, 08:28 PM
roccobike
Bike Junkie

Location: South of Raleigh, North of New Hill, East of Harris Lake, NC

Bikes: Specialized Tarmac, Specialized Roubaix, Giant OCR-C, Specialized Stumpjumper FSR, Stumpjumper Comp, 88 & 92Nishiki Ariel, 87 Centurion Ironman, 92 Paramount, 84 Nishiki Medalist

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 27 Posts
We have a 1988 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo. We picked this up at a Garage sale for my 13 year old. He had a choice between a new X-Mart bike and the Hoo Koo E Koo and chose this bike. (I'm glad he chose the Gary Fisher). The bike is the same as when we bought it. The only changes to the bike were made by the original owner, who changed the seat, rear tire and added the Salsa bars. The front tire is an original Gary Fisher mountain bike tire in good condition. That's the original Owners Manual leaning against the front tire. I also included a picture of the decals in their current condition. My son still uses it weekly and has taken it on three trails near our home. The previous owner kept up the service on the bike as he used it as a loaner to the Boy Scouts on trail hikes. All we did was re-lube the bearings and clean the chain that is still in spec.