Old 07-26-19, 06:04 PM
3speed

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Honestly, just ride south. It would be fun and cool if you have time to start on the west coast and go from there, but either way just go south. Find your best route through Mexico, etc, and just keep going. I'm sure you'd have an amazing trip and meet lots of awesome people. You could practice your Spanish along the way. If you have a smartphone, something like the free duolingo app could teach you what you need to get by. By the time you've gotten through Central America, you'll know whether or not you want to continue. If you decide you do, that's so far in the future that you may know where you want to go next.

The religious stuff is certainly an eye roll, but I don't feel strongly enough about random "harmless" comments to hate on someone for it. I'm mentioning this simply because it was replied to as if Axolotl was in the wrong... I do think people should consider the things Axolotl is talking about. It's no different than someone praising Allah, Satan, or People's Temple. There's no need for any of that stuff on a bike forum... No immediate harm done, but something to consider.