Bianchi pc
Quixote

Bikes: Bianchi Pista Concept 05, Level 2014

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked 78 Times in 60 Posts
Bring out your dead!

I run: EuroAsian 1/8" cogs. ~$35 last time I looked. Expensive, yes. Quality steel and they last a long time. Square cut teeth and noisy. Popular at the velodrome for the racers without deep pockets. Isuzu Eco 1/8" chains. $25-30 depending on color. Quality the same for all colors and very high. Again, square and noisy. Also velodrome popular among those on a budget. (And the guys riding the good stuff don't mind seeing the Isuzu and EA on the bikes of the wallet strapped because they know it's good good and they won';t behind a chain throw crash.) [/QUOTE]

Im all for reserection of dead threads if they are as interesting or informative as live ones ( &, or could be with a contribution like this ) this place has been a ghost town as of late...

I also have Izumi eco chains and EIA deluxe cogs on both my bikes and have been doing so since I read in the bike forums track racing section experiences from people who have run the gold cog and the super toughness chain - no measurable performance difference at all between them and the deluxe/eco combo I'm not looking for bling - just quality components...