Old 05-20-21, 04:57 PM
Doge

Bikes: 1979 Raleigh Team 753

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3374 Post(s)
Liked 371 Times in 253 Posts
Originally Posted by wktmeow
Thanks guys, hoping the next one I can be more active in. Hermes yes the P12(3?), the only field I can do for the moment unless they start running 2/3's again. Next year I can do the 35+ stuff too. I believe Doge 's kid was out there, but I don't know what kit or bike he was on so I didn't recognize him.
He was. I was the large guy walking around in the red flannel lumberjack shirt with a video camera. Too busy this week working to edit the video.
When juniors the LUX kids would do a team thing and beat up on Predictor (Legions predecessor) more times than not. Really there was no opportunity to di much with the 9 guys in the lead the last 10 laps. Junior tried a kick last lap and got sucked back fast. He had a blast and changed his mind about not getting a USAC license and wants to do TOAD now with some LUX alum.
They are talking of downgrading to Cat 2s which I think is a mistake. Riding against pros is not an issue, while riding against pro teams certainly is.
I thought you'd recognize his socks. Rider on the right owns Laguna Beach cyclery which was his summer job last year.
Likes For Doge: