Old 06-04-21, 03:47 AM
ZHVelo

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
Liked 230 Times in 161 Posts
Originally Posted by heatnikki
same here. I wan to lose weight too. I started run every morning and keep on a healthy eating.Plus I found local beauty clinic novuskin in Denver where I want to book a few procedures of coolsculpting and body treatment. I read many positive reviews about these procedures, they can help to burn fat and get fit faster. Hope it will work for me too.
No, they won't work. For long term lower body fat % you need to change your diet. And that's hard. I wanted to lose 1-2kg compared to last year, which was already pretty low for an amateur cyclists, and it was tough. For some weeks I went hungry multiple times throughout the day, until my body got used to it. In order to keep it low I still sometimes do, though a lot less than during the loss phase. I also watch out more what I eat and that takes some effort. Key also is not having candies in the house. Period. I have a pretty good mental resilience, but without hesitation if there is chocolate in the house I eat it. No chance. Don't rely on "procedures".

Unless of course this was an odd plug for that clinic...