Old 05-20-21, 05:49 PM
wktmeow

Bikes: CAAD 10

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked 229 Times in 111 Posts
Originally Posted by Doge
He was. I was the large guy walking around in the red flannel lumberjack shirt with a video camera. Too busy this week working to edit the video.
When juniors the LUX kids would do a team thing and beat up on Predictor (Legions predecessor) more times than not. Really there was no opportunity to di much with the 9 guys in the lead the last 10 laps. Junior tried a kick last lap and got sucked back fast. He had a blast and changed his mind about not getting a USAC license and wants to do TOAD now with some LUX alum.
They are talking of downgrading to Cat 2s which I think is a mistake. Riding against pros is not an issue, while riding against pro teams certainly is.
I thought you'd recognize his socks. Rider on the right owns Laguna Beach cyclery which was his summer job last year.
Ok yea I remember seeing him, same kit as the guy with the huge dreadlocks

In my video at 34 mins or so I think he was having some trouble with the bike maybe, or thought he had a flat?

I remember when Imeh downgraded to cat 3 and decimated us... what races would he do as a cat 2 that he wouldn't be racing against the same field anyway?