Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6196 Post(s)
Liked 4,813 Times in 3,321 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
I quote people I'm in agreement with a lot. I had no idea why my response to your quote provoked such a hostile response. OP didn't bring up the state law, you did, so that's what I responded to.

Trust me, if I'm overtly disagreeing with you, you'll know. I am not known for my diplomacy around here.

I did disagree with your post a little bit (I don't think the state law is particularly relevant to the OP's question, but I wasn't going to make an issue of that until you "challenged" me).
I've no idea why you or AlmostTrick thought this hostile:
Does that matter to me? Or does it invalidate what I said?
I was perplexed because I didn't understand why that seemed to be directed at me.

I can agree that maybe my comment wasn't completely relevant, but the conversation was already headed that direction. And I still feel like your first reply was the best answer and up until I'd gotten to your reply, that was pretty much what I was going to say so I had nothing left but to recommend, know your state and local laws.

So if you quote me, I'm probably going to respond if I can't see exactly what you are getting at, or if I disagree. As I said, if you'd just put out the comment without quoting anyone, it would have stood on it's own.