Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6193 Post(s)
Liked 4,809 Times in 3,317 Posts
Originally Posted by jack pot

i may be too rad but if i was on this road i'd be riding the center stripe ... most of the time it's safer than taking up a lane and p***ing people off and it's surely safer than squeezing yourself on the right side and hoping the cagers see you
I know in large cities maybe riding the center white strip is commonly done. But for me being from the small town, I'm going to stay in the center of my lane. It doesn't look like the lanes are wide enough to give the average width car the required three feet that is required here and many other states if one was to ride the center stripe. Then legally, traffic in neither lane would be able to pass.

Besides, I feel like my chances of encountering a motorist P.O.'d enough to wish to cause me harm from riding in the center of my lane less a risk than the chances I'll encounter a motorist that is simply unaware of how close they are coming to me when they try to squeeze by if I'm on the left or right edge of the lane. Especially the ones pulling trailers that are wider than they are.
Likes For Iride01: