View Single Post
Old 12-10-21, 08:44 AM
sloppy12

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked 252 Times in 147 Posts
Originally Posted by M Rose

As to the person wanting to use pepper spray on either the dog or on the owner… be warned some people and animals are immune to pepper spray. I’m one of those people, all it does is makes me mad and I am not responsible for the actions of spraying me or my animals.
How many times have you been sprayed?

Originally Posted by Kapusta
Being “petrified of dogs” is in fact an irrational fear, and if you think dogs should be pepper sprayed just for walking up to you, then you apparently share that irrational fear.
I think most of this is just bravado or venting. Yes people are ****** bags and walk dogs off leash or with mile long retractables. but its a 2 second slow down thing... I mean wild kids running all over are just as risky to pass I cant imagine to many people saying they would mace them.

as far as irrational fear thing goes if the OP's little kid is scared its scared. Get over it really isnt a option. And since you cant really change behavior of other people if I was in his shoes I would just stop and make sure the dog owner got their dog. Its called command and control its not real hard to master.