View Single Post
Old 08-10-20, 01:57 AM
Miele Man

Bikes: iele Latina, Miele Suprema, Miele Uno LS, Miele Miele Beta, MMTB, Bianchi Model Unknown, Fiori Venezia, Fiori Napoli, VeloSport Adamas AX

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1324 Post(s)
Liked 927 Times in 640 Posts
Turning your head should NOT cause you to turn the bicycle too. Try moving your hands in closer to the stem. Also, go to a schoolyard or someplace open nd free of motor traffic and practice turning your head whilst still keeping a straight line of travel.

I like either a helmet mounted mirror or my Take-A-Look glasses mounted mirror. I have either adjusted so that they are slightly above my line of sight directly forward but a glance into the mirror shows me what's coming up behind and to my left side.

The thing I really like about a glasses or helmet mounted mirror over a mirror on the bike itself is that in a turn I can turn my head and see what's behind me rather than having a view of some to my far left and not the road behind me.

Another advantage of the glasses or helmet mounted mirror is that I only need the one mirror and don't need to buy a mirror for each of my many bikes.

Cheers
Likes For Miele Man: