Old 11-19-22, 10:14 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11008 Post(s)
Liked 7,536 Times in 4,214 Posts
Originally Posted by Koyote
I've seen and heard this sort of thing before, so I'm not really surprised or offended. But I will say that you obviously don't understand the first thing about economics and about economists.
I have listed to multiple economists talk about how they are constantly the 1 in the room that constantly pushes back on any economic/business discussion where passion or 'fairness' has taken the lead.

I honestly thought you had posted something similar before.

I agree- a business has to make money and it can't be a charity, otherwise everyone suffers. It still sucks to see when people are impacted who are so widely read/listened to. And it doubly sucks when they were so successful they were in demand and purchased for their success, only to then be at the mercy of a parent company who misspends and mismanages advertising. The content creators are then sent packing while the decision makers stay.its just roguh to see the story play out yet again and to a group I enjoy.
Likes For mstateglfr: