View Single Post
Old 04-30-21, 03:28 AM
MarkinOz

Bikes: Wilier Cento10Ndr, Giant Anthem 2, 1985 Gefsco, 1979 Gios Torino Super Record, 1983 Peugeot PFN10, Terry Dolan built Reynolds 753 Cougar for Malcolm Elliott

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by poggor
I had been chasing a master in my size for a while .the mapei livery was a huge bonus.
condition: very good used - some evidence of chain slap and a few small paint chips mainly around the chainstays.
my plan is to build this up NON PERIOD and use it as my second daily rider. also for a few big climbing events early next year. I'm thinking super record 11 and some mavic rsys slrs I have lying around.

grateful for any insights from the Colnago experts about this frame- the painted fork is interesting. I would think around 1993 maybe?

poggor

Beautiful frame and colouring, look forward to seeing this built up poggor

I was offered a Master Piu the other day in a beautiful purple & gold colour scheme but I resisted as I’ve been waiting for a c40. Somebody must have heard me as yesterday I was offered this c40 Mk.1 with the Precisa front forks. It’s a great Colnago paint design again but I’m a little unsure as to the exact model. The seller says it’s a Limited Edition Paris Roubaix model whereas I think it looks more like the Team Lampre edition. Anyone offer an opinion??

Likes For MarkinOz: