View Single Post
Old 09-18-21, 07:14 PM
realdeal17680

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 5 Posts
Surly 1x1 Build

Just getting back into the single speed lifestyle and Just getting back into the single speed lifestyle and I have been a Surly fan and rider for as long as I can remember. I just recently finished building my 2009 1x1 medium frame. Here are the specs,

First off the frame was sandblasted and powder coated Elephant Gray - Thomson stem, seat post and seat post clamp, Salsa Pro Moto bars (shortened), Shimano XT cranks and 32T Chainring, XTR chain, White Industries 18T freewheel, Shimano Deore V-Brakes, Deore Levers, V-Brake Extenders (needed to run 29" wheels), Surly Ultra Hubs, Sun Rhyno Lite Rims, Schwalbe G One Tires and a few other things.

have been a Surly fan and rider for as long as I can remember. I just recently finished building my 2009 1x1 medium frame. Here are the specs,

FirstJust getting back into the single speed lifestyle and I have been a Surly fan and rider for as long as I can remember. I just recently finished building my 2009 1x1 medium frame. Here are the specs,

First off the frame was sandblasted and powder coated Elephant Gray - Thomson stem, seat post and seat post clamp, Salsa Pro Moto bars (shortened), Shimano XT cranks and 32T Chainring, XTR chain, White Industries 18T freewheel, Shimano Deore V-Brakes, Deore Levers, V-Brake Extenders (needed to run 29" wheels), Surly Ultra Hubs, Sun Rhyno Lite Rims, Schwalbe G One Tires and a few other things. I off the frame was sandblasted and powder coated Elephant Gray - Thomson stem, seat post and seat post clamp, Salsa Pro Moto bars (shortened), Shimano XT cranks and 32T Chainring, XTR chain, White Industries 18T freewheel, Shimano Deore V-Brakes, Deore Levers, V-Brake Extenders (needed to run 29" wheels), Surly Ultra Hubs, Sun Rhyno Lite Rims, Schwalbe G One Tires and a few other things. I
Likes For realdeal17680: