View Single Post
Old 10-06-22, 11:54 AM
TugaDude

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
Liked 612 Times in 447 Posts
Originally Posted by Daniel3832
Hi thanks, I posted the picture in my gallery, it does not looks old at all.

Would you be able to take a look? Thanks!
Daniel, I don't know that you've explained what you want with the bike. Maybe some of the comments are based upon suppositions that aren't correct. Certainly it has no potential in my mind as a flip, but as a rider, it might be worth buying, especially if you can negotiate the price down a bit. It looks very clean, but as stated by others, it isn't a high dollar bike.

On the plus side, it says it has a cromolly frame. Not sure about the forks. But it doesn't make a big difference on this bike.

The wheels are more of the MTB variety. Should it be used in an urban environment, you'll surely want to change them to something more appropriate.

I think some of the negative comments are a bit harsh in light of what $100.00 buys you these days, i.e. not much! Compare it to what you can buy at a department store and then decide.

Oh, and remember, no matter what, it is going to need maintenance. And all of the above goes out the window if the shifters are non-functional and/or anything else mechanically is wrong with it.