Old 01-28-22, 03:38 PM
oktober 

Bikes: 200? Helfrich Ti MTB, 2011 Bruce Gordon BLT (Taiwanese), 1987 Bruce Gordon MTB, 1995 Trek 720 Multitrack, 1992 Trek Single Track 970, 1986 3Rensho Super Record Export

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 41 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by WGB
I posted this and the other one the first time it was listed. Guessing someone reneged on their bid so it was relisted.

Congrats on your purchase. I thought it was local pickup only and didn't know they'd allow 3rd party pickups, so good on you for arranging pick up and shipping. Nice to see it worked out
Originally Posted by xiaoman1
WOW!
That really is a beauty, to me it looks as though it was hardly ever ridden!.......How did it arrive undamaged with the "great" packing done by the GW folks, did they ship it with the wheels on?
I would have bid on the green one if I felt it would have survived shipping.
Best, Ben
i have a friend who lives in Spokane, so I called the goodwill and asked if it was ok if he picked it up for me. He took it to Wheel Sport South and they packed it up in one of their bike boxes with the front wheel off, pedals, stem and seat/seat post removed and a generous amount of styrofoam wrap. My wife took a video of the unboxing, but I haven’t posted it anywhere yet.