madnomad
nomad

Bikes: mtn bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by demo9orgon
Want to keep things simple? Stay single.
Nothing will increase your worldly possessions load like a wifette. Even a female roommate will leave no flat surfaces uncluttered. Not that I'm setting out to be sexist here, it just that women like to line the nest with things, cover the walls with things, cover the tables, desks, countertops, dressers, night-stands, bathroom/pantry/cupboard shelves with "stuff". I think it's part of the early reptillian brain behavior humans have which is geared towards securing a mate, marking territory, and asserting dominance. :-)

I also like simplicity, so while I'm being such a misogynistic bugger, I often wish I'd taken my own advice.

Cheers.
LOL, Thanks for the good laugh. Yea I have to agree with you for the most part, although I have one female friend who has no need for excess material possessions and useless junk, but she is one of a kind, and obviously we get along extremely well, since she is not into image and shopping for new things all the time like so many other women I know. I also had another female friend who was similar, so not all are possession-oriented but sadly, the majority I know do fit your description.