Old 11-12-22, 11:22 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4357 Post(s)
Liked 3,994 Times in 2,665 Posts
Kudos to both TejanoTrackie and TugaDude for reading that wall of text. I can't do it, my brain is like "goodbye"

Greiham if you want to post pictures you should get involved with the forums assuming you like bikes, there are tons of active threads all over the place that are waiting for involvement from members new and old. Just please keep in mind an entire wall of text is really hard to read and turns people off from your post. It is especially frustrating when you want help because like I said at the start my brain shuts off when I see a wall of text and cannot process it all. Using some proper spacing will greatly help you out and make everything more readable.

That all being said it sounds like from the two previous posters that you need to go to your local shop or a qualified mechanic who knows what they are doing to assess the issue. They can give you an estimate on what it would take to get it running safely and if it was a problem at the time of purchase than I would go to the seller and see what you can do with them if anything.
Likes For veganbikes: