Old 12-05-21, 01:50 PM
texbazII

Bikes: 2001 Litespeed Ultimate, 1997 Ibis Szazbo, 2021 Lynskey R300/Di2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by cj3209
Bike looks fantastic! Maybe a bit of loctite would help with the loosening bolts.

I forgot about the Di2 little battery box on the handlebar. My road bike has Di2 and the battery must be in the seatpost because I don't see it. I think my upcoming Litespeed also has the Di2 battery in the seatpost which is what I prefer.
Thanks cj3209 appreciate it. The component under the stem is a (3 port) Junction box A SM-EW90. Gets its power from the battery in the seat post. Your road bike depending how old it is might have a EW-RS910 in the handle bar. One suggestion, If you want Bluetooth and ANT+ com with your head unit like Garmin,wahoo,then you might want to start looking for a Shimano wireless module P/N EW-WU111 they are getting very scarce at the moment.

When I spoke to Lynskey and placed the order I asked about the junction box A and the D-fly module. Could I pay extra for the in handlebar junction box and the D-fly., they said they don't do either because the handlebars don't come with holes in them. Maybe later on I can upgrade the bars and incorporate the junction box.

Last edited by texbazII; 12-05-21 at 02:04 PM.