Old 04-11-22, 06:25 AM
TennBent

Bikes: BMC Roadmachine, Obed Baseline

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by Chrontar
So they send you prescription lenses with the glasses that just slide in? If so that’s an awesome price, definitely worth trying.

If they don’t work out, oh well. Worth spending 50 bucks to try to avoid paying $500.
While the idea behind these seems interesting, the reviews on the Zenni website say otherwise. The folks who bought them for cycling say that the glasses just don't work for that application and purchasers overall have had issues with them breaking at the drop of a hat. A couple of folks had even purchased a second pair after the first one broke and the second one didn't last any longer.

Might be better to not waste the $50.

I wear progressive lens bifocals and the simplest, least expensive option has been using a helmet with a detachable magnetic shield on the front. If my prescription changes, I just get new regular glasses and the helmet continues to do it's job, eliminating the need for an expensive pair of prescription sports glasses. There are several on the market. This is an example of what I am talking about.

Likes For TennBent: