View Single Post
Old 09-17-22, 10:33 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4361 Post(s)
Liked 4,004 Times in 2,673 Posts
Originally Posted by Andreescu
can you give me your facebook, where can i give you some photo with my problem ?
Number 1 I don't use Facebook and never have and never will. Secondly I cannot help you with your problem. Like I said I have an interest in owning that machine (or having my shop own it) but I know very little about it and have never used one or seen one aside from their catalog and your pictures.

I wish I could help I truly do but I have zero experience with that machine or any machine like it if one were to exist. I would reach out to Cyclus and see if they can help, I know it might be tough to reach them but I did at one point through whatever point of contact I found on their website or through their form so they did at one point respond but sadly that is about all I can do is mention that.