View Single Post
Old 09-27-22, 01:54 PM
Eric F 
Habitual User

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4949 Post(s)
Liked 8,093 Times in 3,829 Posts
Originally Posted by bampilot06
Got stuck behind this one person for most of the ride this morning. Whyfi is familiar, but I will elaborate for the rest of y’all. Pedal pedal pedal coast pedal pedal pedal coast pedal pedal coast pedal coast pedal pedal pedal pedal coast.

Worst part, this partcular person will speed up “catch up” to the bike enfront when he pedals and then coast to not over take. It’s a constant surge throughout the whole ride, unless the said person is pulling. It’s very annoying to follow. I did everything I could to prevent myself from slowing down every 3 seconds. I don’t know how no one has said anything to this person. I feel like still too much of a noob in the group to say anything but sheesh, someone needs too.
One of the most important factors in being a skilled pack rider is being aware of how your actions effect the people around you, especially the rider immediately behind you. It sounds like Paul hasn't learned this part yet. I've certainly been around my share of Pauls.