View Single Post
Old 10-09-21, 03:06 PM
Nyah
QR-disc must die!!!

Bikes: '99 Trek 520, '20 Kona Sutra (FOR SALE 48cm), '21 Simon-Bikes mini-velo and a chromoly-framed folding bicycle with drop-bars and V-brakes, that rolls even while folded.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
Liked 199 Times in 147 Posts
Originally Posted by jfouellette
Hi, I bought the one that was listed on ebay. It was listed as new so I guess it should be ok to starts with. Delivery is no later than first week of november. I m looking for suggestions for a rear rack and fenders on both wheels. Thanks
For a rear rack, you could try a Racktime Foldit Fix for 20". I have one but it's still waiting to be installed on the mini-velo that I'm putting together.

The Tern Cargo Rack would probably work also. Bigger platform than the Racktime but also heavier.

For fenders, you could try the SKS Bluemel B53 for 20". They will require shortening the stays and other assembly related tasking. Once you get them setup, they're great.

Other options for 20" fenders are by Velo-Orange (more expensive) and Honjo (a lot more expensive but also premium). These too require setup. Fenders are apparently never plug-n-play.