View Single Post
Old 11-24-20, 05:24 PM
sw20

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked 41 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by taz6656
Hi all, I'm about to invest in my first pair of cycling sunglasses after taking up riding in the UK during lockdown. The majority of my rides are on towpaths, alongside canals and a mix of being in shaded areas and in bright sunshine. But with the typical British weather I need something that will also work in overcast conditions. I don't want to have to change lenses so do I go for a photochromic lens or look at something like the Oakley Prizm Trail Torch - would the latter be any good in overcast conditions? Any suggestions of makes and advice would be much appreciated. Also looking at Bolle Lightshifter photochromic Phantom glasses if anyone has any experience with these? Many thanks in advance.
I bought these about 2 months ago
https://www.probikekit.co.uk/sports-clothing/oakley-radar-ev-path-sunglasses-matte-black-prizm-road/11373333.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&shoppingpid=spend_and_save_v2&&th g_ppc_campaign=71700000073341592&gclid=CjwKCAiA-_L9BRBQEiwA-bm5fhuczfV1FlQf7fe8gFbLnPrTwJ7v3U2dnUvi6sUDVQT2r498J7IOVxoCFEsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
have worn them every ride, in all conditions, most comfortable glasses I've ever had. Lenses have performed well in all conditions, best 100 quid I've spent in a long time!