Old 05-08-20, 09:13 AM
Lattz

Bikes: 80s Alan Super Record, 79' Somec Special, 90s Rossin(?) Columbus Ego Triathlon, previously: Bianchi SBX Reparto Corse (stolen) and so on...

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
Liked 813 Times in 602 Posts
***part 2 ***

They are okay. Nothing dramatic I'd pull my hair out just by looking at them. As the (by now) famous catchphrase say in the Series Chernobyl goes "Not great, not terrible"

Seller info for the 2nd:
A funny bike that we built decades ago. The actual frame is made with Dios rugless frame made in Tokyo, and it is made by TOEI. Frame size core to core is 515 mm. The front wheel is 650C (equivalent to 26 inches), basically Shimano 600EX (now ULTEGRA) SIS set, the brake lever is 600AX of the aero era, but the rubber has aged deterioration. Frame pipe is No. 2 Tange. The handle is a rare crushed aero shaped pipe ITM bullhorn handle of the Italian era. This is also wearing a rare Kampa aero bottle. Since it has been stored in the warehouse for a long time, it may deteriorate over time due to some rust, and general maintenance such as tire replacement is essential.
Now I have to educate myself on TOEI I guess. Btw its for sale at JPY62.000,- (~USD580) I thought everything is dead expensive in Japan, well I was wrong.
Likes For Lattz: