View Single Post
Old 11-28-22, 10:58 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4335 Post(s)
Liked 3,958 Times in 2,646 Posts
Originally Posted by ser_gio
I realized I cannot post images before I made 10 or more posts, so I will create posts.
NOPE! Seriously stop, if you just joined here to answer a single question and are not interested in the forums, why take all that time to create an account when you have google with no sign ups needed that you can search easily all the time. If you are trying to get your post count up JOIN IN ON ACTIVE THREADS! This is a bike forum, we all love talking about bikes and we have a ton of active threads spread across 37 sub-forums. Plenty to get involved in within all sorts of different topics within cycling. Just making junk posts is not a way to get help but being active around here is. It is a fun place but when people make posts over and over in their own thread just to post a picture instead of getting active it ruins that fun a bit.

You have some interest in bikes otherwise you wouldn't be here so get active and pretty soon those 10 posts will fly by and you can get into triple and quadruple digits easily.