Old 10-24-21, 03:07 PM
psystemupdate

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 70sSanO
I think you have missed the point when you state “what we are trying to do is optimize some areas of our exercise,” and then follow it with a dozen sentences about I.

I think the honest response is to take out the wallet and get your wife a decent e-assist bike so she can ride at her optimized exercise level until you start talking about I too much and then she can just ride away from you.

John
with a monicker such as psystemupdate, one would surely be aware that the narrative chosen shouldn't be questioned. Also, it should be understood that human attention is a commodity, so please stop trying to deflect the focus to how someone writes and please focus on helping those in a similar predicament....solutions are what this thread is all about and in relation to the particular constraints:
-excercise time (account for round trip)
- minimum effort 12-15 mph AVERAGE
- destinations constrained to 25, 35, 40 miles (round trip makes it 50, 70, 80 miles)
-height, weight and strength of this rider requires a lighter bike (may be a health condition; will not disclose

is my choice of the trek fx1 stagger disc at the 600-700 $ price range a smart buy with the alpha gold aluminum (they say the welds are stronger and bike lighter than walmart aluminum), or is there something else i should get that can stand up to the gravel beating, hopefully some long time riders can just help with our particular constraints, thanks.
-