View Single Post
Old 01-31-23, 03:06 PM
Kontact 

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4416 Post(s)
Liked 1,567 Times in 1,029 Posts
Originally Posted by Iride01
Well you are the one that took exception to what I said. I just posted a reply to the OP as to what I do. All the response to you was in reply to things you quoted me on. I didn't say anything much about your technique other than I don't see how it would be any better for determining where to put a new and different profiled saddle since one really doesn't know at that time where the sit bones will really be. But I only made that comment in direct response to your question and quoting of my first reply to the OP.

And I didn't know that your technique was copyrighted or patented. But even if it was, modifications are allowed and might actually be the basis for a new copyright or patent.

Again, I do prefer to measure from where my sit bones are for a saddle. And I will imagine where I'll sit on the new saddle when setting it. But I don't see how that is any more accurate than any of the other methods suggested here. They all seem like they'll get one close enough.
I'm sorry asking you a question is such a negative experienxe for you. Bur you should understand that I could have seen your first post as "taking exception" to my very similar one.