Old 05-26-21, 05:54 PM
Doge

Bikes: 1979 Raleigh Team 753

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3374 Post(s)
Liked 371 Times in 253 Posts
Originally Posted by TMonk
So I learned recently that LA Legion and KHS/Elevate A squads will not be at Tour de Murrieta next weekend. There is some big USA Crits Air Force/Armed Forces race that will draw away a lot of Pro talent. I am seriously stoked about that.

With the form that I have, if we can get a couple of the other good SDBC elites to go and some more supporting riders, we might actually be able to do something. There are a few of us that can get up the road and drive it.

Make amateur racing great again!!!
I realize I'm being somewhat hypocritical as now my kid is not on LUX/any team he's at the receiving end. Then as juniors they had no other choice. And they also stopped doing most local junior races so as not the create bad feelings. When there is a choice, I think it rather poor form to bring a team to local events. Then again, there are not many pro crit options and they are a crit team. I do like the 1,2,3 option vs P,1,2. I see more of those. Likely I'll be watching in Murrieta too. I need a place to ride my bike to - the big black one above. Kid can drive his car.
Likes For Doge: