View Single Post
Old 07-05-21, 02:26 PM
scarlson 

Bikes: Ron Cooper touring, 1959 Jack Taylor 650b ladyback touring tandem, Vitus 979, Joe Bell painted Claud Butler Dalesman, Colin Laing curved tube tandem, heavily-Dilberted 1982 Trek 6xx, René Herse tandem

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 964 Post(s)
Liked 1,451 Times in 723 Posts
Originally Posted by Mad Honk
Sam,
It appears I have been "DeJoyed" yet again! I sent that hub out over tow weeks ago and it has not arrived. I have one shell left here that I send out to him but no axles, spacers or cones or lock nuts. I am going to send the shell to him as he may be able to make it work. But I think you may need to help out with some small; parts. Smiles, MH
Oh boy! That's too bad, but I appreciate you letting me know, as I was about to throw out a bunch of stuff. I will keep it around pending a possible need.

I just took inventory of what I have. I have two hub shells with cups that look ok. One's obviously better than the other. Both are for small bearings on both sides. I have two good cones. I have one bad cone and one cone that is from some Shimano hub but looks like it'll work for this. These all thread onto the m10x1 axle. I also have a spare lockring, but it's not in great condition, and a freewheel body. @sd5782 , let me know what you want. Can probably ship USPS flat rate for like $8.