Old 08-02-21, 08:06 AM
donm1967

Bikes: 2009 Quick 4; 2021 Giant Defy Adv 2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked 68 Times in 22 Posts
I'm still hunting for a bike
- Endurace - Canyon pushed their dates out again. Grail is another option, but dates even further out, and I don't care for the color.
- Diverge - shop sold it. I found another shop that has one, won't ship it, but I could arrange for FedEx to pick it up. Sounds like a hassle. And once bought it's mine, would be hard to return if any problem. Also the 10 speed cassette bothers me (bottom end GRX 400), most other all road/gravel bikes at the same price have 11 sp.
- Newly added to my list - Giant Content AR 1. Can also take wider tires. They had one in stock ready to ship to my local store. I was going to pull the trigger and now it's gone.
- A shop not far from me has a Giant Defy, but it's more than I wanted to spend for my first drop bar bike.
So the searching/waiting continues.

MrWasabi - How upright are you on your hybrid? I rotated my bars to reduce the rise, adding inside bar ends, and flipped the stem to get into a lower riding position. You may want to try the same to see how it feels with your back/shoulder. One change at a time so you ease into it.