Old 07-07-21, 12:26 PM
Clyde1820

Bikes: 1996 Trek 970 ZX Single Track 2x11

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
Liked 566 Times in 430 Posts
Originally Posted by goose70
In mid-May ... I blamed that on my Covid shot, but things have not improved since.
It's only been 6-7 weeks since your shots, so it's entirely possible you've caught "the crud" and your body's dealing with it. Might explain the sweats, lack of "oomph" during physical activity, lethargy, etc.

Hard to know.

Some thoughts ...

How "clean" your nutritional intake is can affect body smells and amount of perceived energy/lethargy. How decent your sleep patterns are can affect things. (Such as having sleep apnea and it just now kicking in, with the added weight and age, whereas in prior years you didn't have it. Cruddy sleep can cause all sorts of issues, notably amount of energy during hard physical activity.)

If this were a recent change with me, I'd probably speak with my doc on the details, go particularly "clean" and simple on the nutrition, hydrate well, doubly ensure I'm getting sufficient quality sleep, and get moderate exercise but allow for reasonable recovery. Might pass in a few weeks, eliminating some of the simple variables you have control over. Might be your doc finds something.
Likes For Clyde1820: