Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6197 Post(s)
Liked 4,814 Times in 3,321 Posts
Originally Posted by Cdst
I have the Roam and it won't pair with the UT800 according to https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fit...and-wahoo-roam
I have never had a smart light before and am not currently "missing" smart features. The Magicshine RN1200 looks good. 3 hours at 600 lumens and it can run while charging off a power bank.
That's an old post. I wouldn't just go by that. Wahoo has updated their software to support more peripheral devices. I'd be surprised if they didn't allow for control of smart lights from the various different manufacturers that make them.

However I'll agree with fooferdoggie that light control seems to be the most problematic. Usually just while my son's bike is sitting in the garage all by itself or when turning on the bike computer to get ready to ride. Once on the ride everything seems to work properly.

But I'm not saying you should get smart lights. It just wasn't clear from your post whether you had wanted them but gave up. I don't use smart lights yet. But if I ever decide to get new lights I probably will.