phrantic09
Fat n slow

Bikes: Cervelo R3, Giant Revolt

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3259 Post(s)
Liked 2,085 Times in 979 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
Huh. I wonder if it's just a pressure thing. Looking at their chart, they seem pretty conservative on the wide rim front, as well - they don't even want their 30mm on a 23mm int width rim. I used to reference Enve's compatibly chart for the G23, since it has the same internal width, but I they don't seem to have a compatibility chart for that wheelset anymore.

I'd personally skip it, unless I found them really compelling vs other options.

Do they just pass along a personalized discount code? I assume, then, that you can go with any color you want, too? I haven't inquired in to a size-down, yet, but I'm probably going to soonish. A couple of weeks ago, I got an LS Pro Team Training jersey in M, and I'm liking the fit more than two SS versions that I have in L.

Oh, FWIW, I'm loving the LS PTTJ . The front-facing panels of the SS version are really airy, but the LS version is still light enough for year-round use, I think. Since I wear sun sleeves all of the time, anyway, that's perfect for me.
Yah, they give you a single use code that can be used on any jersey in any color.

Ill have to look at the PTTJ- was thinking about nabbing one
Likes For phrantic09: