Old 10-06-22, 03:42 PM
Mad Honk 

Bikes: Paramount, Faggin, Ochsner, Ciocc, Basso

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1303 Post(s)
Liked 1,912 Times in 1,142 Posts
Fellow Crap-A-Teers,
I have refrained from creating this post for a couple of days to say it correctly. When the game was conceived, a set of rules were put in place. They have been modified from time to time to accommodate things like the postal slow down during Covid. But the rules still have the same basic premise behind the inclusion to be able to play. It has always been an objective to help other forum members out with a gem or missing piece that they might be looking for. However as of late some of our players seem to have either not read the rules or have chosen to not follow them. Specifically the case of borked or non working items, and disregard for the Karma advice on page one. So tonight I am going to have to be the playground monitor for the players of the game.
I have sorted through the BOC as it came to me, and there are more than a few broken or non-working items in the box. This is the third time in a mere ten months of the game for the box needing to be culled and refreshed. The first time Lynn called me and told me that the box was full of junk and that he would just send it along and take nothing as it wasted his time. I contacted the next player and sent in a refresh of useable parts. So I am asking the players to be self disciplined enough to kindly put in only working or useable parts. It has not been a good couple of days for me to repair the parts that came in broken or missing pieces. Roughly four hours of time to replace missing parts and make the parts useable again. Here are the pictures of the broken items that came in the BOC. I am pretty sure that no one playing would like to get items in this condition. It is my intention to have the game be one of fun and trading of good used parts among the BOC crowd.

Broken teeth on jockeys rendering it useless

Missing jockeys again unusable

Missing jockeys again useless

4 broken and non-functioning cyclo-computers, toe clips for 600 pedals single items like top cap and brake lever

two front cages that are questionable for use, broken water bottle cage and a hub set missing parts

Thread-less stem single hub and Mt. bike stem working parts but questionable for use by C&V members
There were three rear d's with missing jockeys, I cannot locate the correct jockeys for one and will send it to a player at a later date after I re-habilitate it. I am taking the one seized left handed 600 pedal with out toe clip and the two left hand v brake arms that are a complete miss match in the box. I have once again added enough good parts for the box to continue along it's way and take out some junk. Players please read and abide by the rules posted on the first page. End of my Rant. CrapMaster Honk
Likes For Mad Honk: