Old 12-13-18, 12:06 PM
Maelstrom 
Wood Licker

Bikes: Trek Fuel EX 8 27.5 +, 2002 Transition Dirtbag, Kona Roast 2002

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2 wheels and pedaling … cyclist. *shrugs* I ride really slow in steep technical single track. Does my speed eliminate me from being a cyclist when compared to a roadie going 30km/hr? Or a bmxer who rides the halfpipe full time, or the old guy who pedals around all day every day collecting cans and bottles?

As for negative, sure even in Vancouver BC where it sometimes feels like everyone rides in some fashion there are negative feelings. Towards people using the incorrect road making it impossible to pass during rush hour. To the cyclists who speed on sidewalks instead of the many roads with bike lanes. To the bmx kid who hucks a drop and almost runs people over laughing. To biking delivery peeps who tend to ignore every law created.

But I don't tend to a find a general "I hate cyclists" its a "I hate when cylists do this this or this". Responsible cyclists just don't get the credit. Its like of like working in IT, when you do a good job no one says boo, when something goes wrong people yell at you

thanks