View Single Post
Old 09-28-22, 08:09 AM
KPREN

Bikes: 2008 S Works Stumpjumper FSR Carbon, 2016 E Fat Titanium Bike Custom built by me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked 203 Times in 118 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
I do like the band Minor Threat (though prefer Ian's later band Fugazi a bit more) but not threatening anyone.
No overregulation just trying to make sure we aren't classifying something that really isn't a bicycle as a bicycle and causing issues for bicycles. I get that there are older people and such but plenty of places to ride where a throttle is sensible. We see a lot of riders who are septa and octagenarians and one who is almost 90 and they ride throttle-less e-bikes and no real issues and if they did need a throttle most of them ride on the road anyway so if they got a different bike they could get one. No need to be stuck to busy roads all the time I know that must be the only option it can only be on pedestrian and multi use paths and I guess a highway or something but there are plenty of lower traffic roads in a lot of places.
Your answer here is only adding to my willingness to oppose your ideas. You are playing a bit too close to the rules set forth by Sol Alinsky
Likes For KPREN: