BillyD
Administrator

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene '04; Bridgestone RB-1 '92

Mentioned: 326 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11983 Post(s)
Liked 6,702 Times in 3,503 Posts
Originally Posted by datlas
That thing is NEVER going to leave. I believe it has a home under our outdoor shed.
You need to borrow my doggie for a week or so. Venus has zero tolerance for any critters visiting her property and has run off several critters since I've had her. Her M.O. is usually to harass them until they realize it's not worth living under stressful conditions. She has an extremely sensitive nose and once she detects a critter in the vicinity, every time she's out in the yard she will hound them endlessly, pacing back and forth near their burrow under the shed or the wood pile, searching for a way to get in, until one day they just move out, possibly after a nervous breakdown.

She has no kills yet, although on this occasion pictured here she was so excited by the fresh scent in the air she ran right past him before she saw him, and the lucky groundhog managed to safely get back to his hole under the shed. He either left town or died of a heart attack in that hole because I never saw any evidence of him again.

Likes For BillyD: