View Single Post
Old 11-07-08, 06:55 PM
-holiday76
No one cares

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked 105 Times in 64 Posts
i think i'll move back to the bigger pics. They arent that big , unless you have a really low resolution monitor. But this is a picture thread after all...

the trees on the way to my work were jsut beautiferous..

I just made that word up.

you can't read the sign, but all you need to know is that George Washington slept there. Literally. I mean, not right on the sidwalk...you get the idea.

my work after all is just outside Valley Forge National park. Google it if you don't know what it is.

OH and, that's a camera strap. Like I mentioned I'm not good at taking pics. Not because I lack skill, but because I normally don't feel like stopping to take them. So today I kept the camera in my back pocket and just grabbed it when the mood struck me.

entering work on your day off isnt a good idea. You have to be careful and make sure no one sees you.

mission accomplished. And I got my ipod.

Now i'll give you the bird.

it was nicely situated in an apartment complex I went through on my way from work back to the trail.

now I'm back on the trail. I don't know if you can read this, but basically it says that they used to film movies in that building.

maybe that explains why there are two huge iron balls just a bit further down the trail? I don't know what they are, but I'll get some better up close pics on the way back home.

I don't know if there are any Iron Ball fans here, but maybe someone will be able to chime in with what they are.

Likes For -holiday76: