Old 09-08-21, 11:57 AM
Murray Missile 

Bikes: More than there were awhile ago.

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
Liked 1,287 Times in 610 Posts
Originally Posted by easyupbug
After arthroscopic surgery many years ago I got the replacement of knees is around the corner due to cartilage deterioration from my orthopedic surgeon 4 years ago and started using what at the time was said to be the best, Kirkland Glucosamine HCI 1500 mg and Chondroitin Sulfate 1200 mg. I attribute it to basically getting me off constant indomethacin and other NSAIDs and able to have pain free 20 mile rides every other day and when the kids come as much a 30. When in Anchorage I rented a similar Takara for the Cook Inlet costal pathway ride and loved it. 22 miles from city center to Kincaid Park and back and can tell you the center pull brakes were excellent when a cow and calf moose popped out of a thicket.
Take care and luck be with you.
Did the Glucosamine and Chondroitin and it bought me several years but it doesn't help any more. Once the left one is done I should be OK for awhile. It's a lot worse due to a wrestling injury in HS track practice. Upper classmen wanted to demonstrate a wrestling take down and I was within reach. It didn't go as planned.......